Hadoop, mail # user - Security at file level in Hadoop

Re: Security at file level in Hadoop
Joey Echeverria 2012-02-22, 12:33
HDFS supports POSIX style file and directory permissions (read, write, execute) for the owner, group and world. You can change the permissions with hadoop fs -chmod <permissions> <path>

-Joey