HBase, mail # dev - Data types stage 1 is ready for reivew

Re: Data types stage 1 is ready for reivew
Nick Dimiduk 2013-07-24, 18:27
Hi everyone,

As of yesterday, I've posted "final" patched on both
HBASE-8201<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8201>and
HBASE-8693 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8693>. The former
specifies on-disk format and the latter is the user-facing API. If you've
already left me a review, thank you; please have another look at these
patches. If you have an opinion here and haven't voiced it, we're
approaching the "forever hold your peace" part of the ceremony.

Thanks,
Nick