Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Millions of opened connections to Zookeeper cluster possible?

Re: Millions of opened connections to Zookeeper cluster possible?
sorry.

Hit send a bit early.

I meant a special purpose proxy that limits the amount of notification that
goes out by changing the semantics a bit.  You really don't want millions
of change notices to go out all at once.