HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.0 (candidate 2)

Hi Mahadev,

Excellent, congratulations on the release!

Is 3.4.0 in any maven repositories yet?  Do you publish to
https://repository.apache.org as part of the release process? We'd
like to switch over from our snapshot build to the official release.

Thanks,
Gary