Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Powered by Logo

Re: [VOTE] Powered by Logo
It should look something like this:
http://api.ning.com/files/6tMSBWmZ67YKGzfS0NBp6Xt67YUi5L4ft6OZRsIrq-3EO40OP0mqSJs4b3*5QV0V7shmKnK44LzEGzNSvmDUFqCv6hirrSWX/1105100WC001.jpeg

But given the choices:  6 2 4 5 1 3

I put 6 first because it's the only one having Apache logo on it.
I think whatever choice wins the feather should be put on it.

Thanks,
--Konstantin