HDFS >> mail # user >> secure hadoop datanode start problem

secure hadoop datanode start problem
Hello

I want to configure my hadoop cluster to work with kerberos. I've followed
the cdh4 security guideline in the cloudera website. After a lot of
problems, I was finally able to start the namenode without any problems.
Now when I want to start the datanode, I get the following error:

ERROR datanode.DataNode: Exception in secureMain
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot start secure cluster without privileged
resources.
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.startDataNode(DataNode.java:641)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.<init>(DataNode.java:296)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.makeInstance(DataNode.java:1590)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.instantiateDataNode(DataNode.java:1523)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.createDataNode(DataNode.java:1546)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.secureMain(DataNode.java:1700)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode.main(DataNode.java:1717)
12/06/24 15:27:34 INFO datanode.DataNode: SHUTDOWN_MSG:

What's the problem? I've searched a bit, and some have said that this is
because the security packages of hadoop aren't installed, but I've
installed cdh4 completely.

Thanks