Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Issues running Minicluster in o.a.a.start.Main

Re: Issues running Minicluster in o.a.a.start.Main
The MiniAccumuloRunner class that's wired up to o.o.a.start.Main.

I was specifically wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues running
'accumulo minicluster' as both the proxy with useMini=true and the
minicluster command seem broken for me. I'm building from remote HEAD in
master.