Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop2 server not staring when Oozie server started

Sqoop2 server not staring when Oozie server started
Hi,

Sqoop2 server is not starting if Oozie is started and vice-versa because
both use tomcat. I think it affect if we started using both. Requires any
fix?

--
Regards
Vasanth kumar RJ