Zookeeper, mail # user - Use zookeeper with Cassandra

+
Dilip Kumar 2013-05-15, 16:28
+
Owen Kim 2013-05-15, 19:31
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-05-15, 19:33
+
Dilip Kumar 2013-05-15, 20:10
+
Ben Bangert 2013-07-19, 01:31
Re: Use zookeeper with Cassandra
Brian Tarbox 2013-07-19, 12:59
Can you say more about this?  We use Zookeeper to manage a large set of
"work units" which are selected, locked, processed by EC2 worker
computers...which then do work on and with Cassandra data.

--
http://about.me/BrianTarbox
+