Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Use zookeeper with Cassandra

Re: Use zookeeper with Cassandra
Can you say more about this?  We use Zookeeper to manage a large set of
"work units" which are selected, locked, processed by EC2 worker
computers...which then do work on and with Cassandra data.

--
http://about.me/BrianTarbox