HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase, Jetty, CXF, Spring Question

HBase, Jetty, CXF, Spring Question
Hi all,
I have a question for you. I am trying to create a web service that reads and write to Apache HBase in a Spring, Jetty web service. However it seems that I have multiple JarClassLoader warnings about classes overwriting each other, with different bytecode. Then when I try to hit my basic hello world write to hbase route, I get a CXF interceptor fault, and it looks like Hadoop is trying to find its configuration in the wrong place.

I opened a stack overflow question with full details and stack traces. Any ideas?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18690582/how-to-create-jetty-spring-app-with-hbase-connection

Does anyone know a good recipe for creating a Jetty / Tomcat web service that talks with Hbase? Im not hard set on CXF or Spring. Just want to get together something that works.
--
[cid:536B5928-DDA9-482D-9E37-E7CF8063EE4F]