HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: eclipse plugin for hadoop 2.0.0 alpha

Re: eclipse plugin for hadoop 2.0.0 alpha
Hi,

Currently the release does not carry a working form of Eclipse Plugin
in it, although it could be made to work with some manual effort.
Please also take a look at the HDT project at
http://hdt.incubator.apache.org which was incepted to cover
development tools for Apache Hadoop, including Eclipse connector
plugins, etc.

--
Harsh J