Hive >> mail # user >> Limit to columns or nesting of Hive table?

Re: Limit to columns or nesting of Hive table?
There is an open jira ticket on this. There is a hard coded limit but
it could be raised with some mostly minor code changes.

One of the bigger problems is that hive stores the definition of a
column in JDBC "column" and for some databases larger nested structs
can case issues.

Edward