MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Recover dfs/name

+
Ted Xu 2013-06-05, 09:51
Re: Recover dfs/name
Thanks Ted.
In fact it's an experimental cluster so no checkpointing... and snn is
running in the same machine as nn, so I think its copy of metadata is also
deleted by my colleague ...

Does this mean that I have no choice but format/start over my HDFS?