Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2

+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-16, 05:20
Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2
One correction:  Please cast your vote by Tuesday 2013-04-22 (I
wrongly identified the day as Friday before).   Sorry about any
confusion this caused.

Thanks

Venkat

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Venkat Ranganathan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is the second cut of the Sqoop 2 branch, version 1.99.2. The
> purpose of this release is to provide early bits to our users so that
> they can test the product and provide early feedback.
>
> *** Please cast your vote by Friday 2013-04-22 ***
>
> The list of fixed issues:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=blob;f=CHANGELOG.txt;h=c5fb0e364a1f7b4c6c84f2c6b53de5e661b5dcde;hb=3e31b7d3eefb3696d4970704364dea05a9ea2a59
>
> The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), checksum (*.md5, *.sha1)  :
> http://people.apache.org/~jarcec/sqoop-1.99.2-rc0/
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/release-1.99.2-rc0
>
> The KEYS file: