Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Wiki vs Website

[DISCUSS] Wiki vs Website
Hi,

At present I feel like our documentation is split half way between the
wiki and the website. What are the guidelines as to what goes on the
wiki vs the website?

FWIW, I am fan of the MRUnit website(http://mrunit.apache.org/). Note
that I did not create it! :) It has the "How to Release", "How to edit
the website", right on the website itself. Updating it is not very
hard because MRUnit uses CMS as Flume does.

Brock