Pig >> mail # user >> can we run org.apache.pig.Main in Eclipse on windows OS?

Re:Re: can we run org.apache.pig.Main in Eclipse on windows OS?
Thanks. But the link is about "to run pig shell in windows".
Mine question is about to run org.apache.pig.Main in Eclipse on windows. I can run Main in eclipse on linux. But in windows, after running Main with:
Run as --> Java Application, the shell immediately terminates in the console. And the console is stopped, we can not input any pig script.