Pig, mail # user - can we run org.apache.pig.Main in Eclipse on windows OS?

Re:Re: can we run org.apache.pig.Main in Eclipse on windows OS?
lulynn_2008 2012-08-10, 09:45
Thanks. But the link is about "to run pig shell in windows".
Mine question is about to run org.apache.pig.Main in Eclipse on windows. I can run Main in eclipse on linux. But in windows, after running Main with:
Run as --> Java Application, the shell immediately terminates in the console. And the console is stopped, we can not input any pig script.