Pig >> mail # user >> pig script - failed reading input from s3

+
Panshul Whisper 2013-04-07, 17:11
+
David LaBarbera 2013-04-08, 13:27
+
Panshul Whisper 2013-04-08, 15:30
+
Vitalii Tymchyshyn 2013-04-09, 07:09
Re: pig script - failed reading input from s3
Hello Vitalii,

The 5TB limit is only valid if you are using the EMR framework to run ur
jobs in a jobflow.
I think we cannot use that in my case as I have a CDH4 cluster on EC2. But
thanks for the tip.
Reference:
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/ElasticMapReduce/latest/DeveloperGuide/FileSystemConfig.html

--