HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.95 branch done (WAS -> Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend)

+
Stack 2013-02-26, 07:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-26, 14:47
Re: 0.95 branch done (WAS -> Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend)
Is it Ted.  I tried to build it was successful for me.
Was it because of some prev trunk compilation?
Regards
Ram

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-26, 14:55