HBase >> mail # dev >> thrift vs thrift2

Re: thrift vs thrift2
IIRC the FB guys concluded the reverse, that it's better to provision
Thrift endpoints as a tier separate from RegionServers, so there can be
caching there, so the thrift servers in the RS don't bottleneck, etc.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)