Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Work on 1.99.3 release has started

Re: Work on 1.99.3 release has started
Hi all,

We have been waiting for a couple of day since last email about release.
And it's really great to see that several remaining tickets have been
finished. There are still 3 left right now. As we are going to move
forward, I would like to let you know that I am going to move these 3 to
the next release. Hope you guys are ok with this. These 3 tickets are:

SQOOP-1063 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1063>
SQOOP-965 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-965>
SQOOP-1135 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1135>

Thank you.