Zookeeper, mail # dev - trivial patches

trivial patches
Benjamin Reed 2012-01-28, 02:50
i would like point out one other way in which trivial patches are
problematic: they make it hard to do patches across branches. i have
to manually merge a patch because we checked in change into trunk that
added accessor functions. accessor functions are great, and i wouldn't
be so annoyed if it was part of a larger patch that motivated the
need, but it wasn't. it is of course just my opinion, but it is
something to think about before we commit a patch.

ben