HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Region Server crash if column size become to big

Re: HBase Region Server crash if column size become to big
Hi John,

Just to be sure. What is " the size become too big"? The size of a single
column within this row? Or the number of columns?

If it's the number of columns, you can change the batch size to get less
columns in a single call? Can you share the relevant piece of code doing
the call?

JM