Sqoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2

+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-16, 05:20
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-16, 18:58
+
Venkat 2013-04-18, 20:54
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-04-21, 06:52
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-21, 20:39
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-22, 01:34
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-04-23, 06:58
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-04-23, 06:52
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-23, 16:59
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-04-23, 17:42
Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.2
vasanth kumar 2013-04-23, 18:29
+1
Great! Thanks Jarek and Venkat for your hard work and release.

Thanks,
Vasanth kumar

--
Regards