Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper on Windows

+
Anurag Gujral 2013-07-01, 20:56
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-07-01, 21:59
+
Camille Fournier 2013-07-01, 22:24
+
Anurag Gujral 2013-07-01, 23:49
+
Camille Fournier 2013-07-01, 23:53
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-07-02, 00:01
+
Anurag Gujral 2013-07-02, 00:20
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-07-02, 00:39
Re: Zookeeper on Windows
Flavio Junqueira 2013-09-07, 10:48
The windows build seems to be fixed:

https://builds.apache.org/job/ZooKeeper-trunk-WinVS2008/

after a couple of patches I have committed a few weeks back:

ZOOKEEPER-1597
ZOOKEEPER-1679

-Flavio
On Jul 2, 2013, at 2:39 AM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The windows C client doesn't seem to be building at the moment:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-trunk-WinVS2008/913/console
>
> Michi worked out the details recently (feb) and it was working. Looks
> like a regression.
>
> Would be great if you could help nail this down. (open a new jira if
> you have any insight/patches) Thanks!
>
> Patrick
>

> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Anurag Gujral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Thanks everyone for the responses. What I get from above is that zookeeper
>> server works on windows and so does the java windows client but status of
>> windows C client is unknown, I can compile and check for myself if C client
>> works on windows.
>> Thanks
>> Anurag
>>

>> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> What it's meant in the past is that no one was willing to step up and
>>> say they were using it in production and that it worked. :-)
>>>
>>> Patrick

>>> Java
>>> Studio a
>>> so

>>> zookeeper
>>> client
>>> which
>>> with
>>> zookeeper

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> aware

>>> zookeeper

>>> some

+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-07-16, 15:28
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-07-16, 16:17