HBase >> mail # user >> max regionserver handler count

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-04-28, 20:30
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-28, 22:19
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-04-29, 01:39
Re: max regionserver handler count
>The ROOT region keeps on bouncing around different states but never
stabilizes.
So you mean that when the handler count is more than 5k this happens when
it is lesser this does not.  Have you repeated this behaviour?

What i doubt is when you say bouncing around different states i feel may be
the ROOT assignment was a problem and something messed up there.
If the reason was due to handler count then that needs different analysis.

I think that if you can repeat the experiment and get the same behaviour,
you can share the logs so that we can ascertain the exact problem.

Regards
Ram

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-04-29, 09:17