From: Mohit Anchlia
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ReplyTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Number of retries
Sent: Mar 23, 2012 01:21

I am seeing wierd problem where I am seeing duplicate rows in the database.
I am wondering if this is because of some internal retries that might be
causing this. Is there a way to look at which tasks were retried? I am not
sure what else might cause because when I look at the output data I don't
see any duplicates in the file.

Regards
Bejoy KS