MapReduce, mail # user - building hadoop 2.x from source

+
Karim Awara 2013-12-25, 01:47
Re: building hadoop 2.x from source
Yanbo Liang 2013-12-27, 16:00
You can use maven to compile and package Hadoop and deploy it to one
cluster, then run it with script supplied by Hadoop.
And this tutorial for your reference
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/BUILDING.txt