MapReduce >> mail # user >> building hadoop 2.x from source

+
Karim Awara 2013-12-25, 01:47
Re: building hadoop 2.x from source
You can use maven to compile and package Hadoop and deploy it to one
cluster, then run it with script supplied by Hadoop.
And this tutorial for your reference
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/BUILDING.txt