HBase >> mail # dev >> trunk on hadoop2 fixes.

Re: trunk on hadoop2 fixes.
I was about to do this validation but got some issue in locating artifacts
off maven repo.

Over in '[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha' thread, Andrew reported
compilation error which I confirmed locally.

Will continue with this effort next week.