HDFS, mail # user - Re: help with hadoop 1.2.1 aggregate framework (non-streaming)

Re: help with hadoop 1.2.1 aggregate framework (non-streaming)
Azuryy Yu 2013-11-21, 07:38
Where is your ScifsStandard.jar? does that locate in the same path with
your command line?

if not, plaese specify the full path in your command line, such as :

hadoop jar ../test/test.jar XXXXX