Pig >> mail # user >> Custom counters from Jython UDF function

+
Serega Sheypak 2013-07-30, 15:05
Re: Custom counters from Jython UDF function
Yes - take a look at PigCounterHelper.  Instantiate a variable of this
type, and then you can call the method incrCounter() on it:

_counter = PigCounterHelper()
_counter.incrCounter("Stats","Total sessions",1)

Norbert