MapReduce >> mail # dev >> A complicated procedure to Run MRV2.

A complicated procedure to Run MRV2.
Hi All,
I think the procedure defined currently to build and run Map reduce
trunk is fairly complex and there is no complete guide defined for
building and running map-reduce and hdfs together. So in my effort of
figuring out , I wrote this
http://github.com/prashantiiith/Scripts/wiki/Setup-required-to-play-with-Hadoop-MRV2
and some scripts to automate it.

Thanks,