Hadoop, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE] Intend to build a 0.20.205.1 candidate next Friday 11 Nov.

[ANNOUNCE] Intend to build a 0.20.205.1 / 1.0.0 candidate this weekend
Matt Foley 2011-11-24, 01:29
Hi all,
as noted in the previous thread, I apologize that I was not able to meet
the Nov 11 deadline.
I now intend to cut the 0.20.205.1 / 1.0.0 release candidate this weekend,
no sooner than Sat 26 Nov 8:00am PST.

Thank you,
--Matt