Bigtop >> mail # dev >> BIGTOP-116 - Systemd

Re: BIGTOP-116 - Systemd
Congratulations on the new machine, Peter!

I'd love to help out with this, if I can. I don't know how practical
it is, but I've been hoping that we can do this through a template,
and put component-specific configuration in the .svc files as much as
possible (and of course, change the init script template as needed -
for systems that don't / won't switch to systemd).

Of course if systemd's style just doesn't make that expedient it's not
necessary, but it would be a nice way to keep things consistent.