Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Ensuring Consistent Behavior for Alternative Hadoop FileSystems + Workshop

+
Stephen Watt 2013-05-23, 23:52
+
Kun Ling 2013-05-24, 01:43
+
Brandon Li 2013-05-24, 17:56
+
Milind Bhandarkar 2013-05-24, 17:15
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-25, 00:08
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-29, 18:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-29, 19:30
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-24, 20:47
+
Stephen Watt 2013-05-31, 20:00
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-31, 22:28
+
Stephen Watt 2013-06-06, 03:14
+
sanjay Radia 2013-06-07, 21:42
Re: [DISCUSS] Ensuring Consistent Behavior for Alternative Hadoop FileSystems + Workshop
For those interested - I posted a recap of this mornings Google Hangout on the Wiki Page at https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HCFS/Progress

On Jun 5, 2013, at 8:14 PM, Stephen Watt wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
> Per Roman's recommendation I've created a Wiki Page for organizing the work and managing the logistics - https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HCFS/Progress
>
> I'd like to propose a Google Hangout at 9am PST on Monday June 10th to get together and discuss the initiative. Please respond back to me if you're interested or would like to propose a different time. I'll update our Wiki page with the logistics.
>
> Regards
> Steve Watt

+
Andrew Wang 2013-06-10, 21:14