Hadoop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Ensuring Consistent Behavior for Alternative Hadoop FileSystems + Workshop

Re: [DISCUSS] Ensuring Consistent Behavior for Alternative Hadoop FileSystems + Workshop
Stephen Watt 2013-06-10, 20:49
For those interested - I posted a recap of this mornings Google Hangout on the Wiki Page at https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HCFS/Progress