Zookeeper, mail # dev - Release schedule?

Re: Release schedule?
Patrick Hunt 2013-08-30, 19:07
I pushed on some of the high priority issues Flavio mentioned to me.
LMK if there is something else I should look at (be aware I'm fighting
various fires though and may not be 100% available)

Regards,

Patrick