Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Any Document for extends of ZooKeeper?

+
nileader 2011-12-04, 04:06
+
Camille Fournier 2011-12-04, 18:21
Re: Any Document for extends of ZooKeeper?
Modify Server.

I want to add the feature of ip filter. With this feature, admin can refuse
the special ip from client.

Now, I get the information of "Pluggable ZooKeeper authentication". But,
how about others.
2011/12/5 Camille Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Do you mean writing your own client? Or modifying the server?

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 11:06 PM, nileader <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > Hi,all。
 >
 > These days, I want to add my own implement of zk interface.
 >
 > Any docs for extends of ZooKeeper?
+
Camille Fournier 2011-12-06, 02:16