Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Any Document for extends of ZooKeeper?

Re: Any Document for extends of ZooKeeper?
Modify Server.

I want to add the feature of ip filter. With this feature, admin can refuse
the special ip from client.

Now, I get the information of "Pluggable ZooKeeper authentication". But,
how about others.
2011/12/5 Camille Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Do you mean writing your own client? Or modifying the server?