MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845

Re: Upgrade to protobuf 2.5.0 for the 2.1.0 release, HADOOP-9845
On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> pinging again, I need help from somebody with sudo access to the hadoop
> jenkins boxes to do this or to get sudo access for a couple of hours to set
> up myself.

Speaking of which -- I'd be totally willing to volunteer as a back up
for Giri for cases like these. I'm already maintaining Bigtop's Jenkins
infrastructure. Please let me know if sharing creds (or something
along those lines) would be feasible.

Thanks,
Roman.