Accumulo, mail # user - Throttle major compaction.

+
Denis 2013-02-28, 13:27
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-28, 14:41
+
Denis 2013-02-28, 15:03
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-28, 15:16
Re: Throttle major compaction.
Keith Turner 2013-02-28, 14:26
I thnk this could be done fairly easily with an iterator.  An iterator
configured for major compaction could rate limit data.