Hive >> mail # user >> Avoid creation of _SUCCESS folder in reducer output folder

Avoid creation of _SUCCESS folder in reducer output folder
Hi

While using Map reduce programs, the output folder where reducer writes
out the result contains 2 auto-generated folders: _SUCCESS and _logs.

To avoid generation of _log folder, I can set the configuration
parameter "hadoop.job.history.user.location" with value as "none".

But, I don't know how to avoid the creation of _SUCCESS folder. Can
anyone please help.

Note: For now, as a work around, I am using FileSystem commands at the
end of job to delete the folder manually.

Anand B
Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.