Flume, mail # dev - Flume 1.3.0 hadoop-0.23 profile

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-10-16, 23:16
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-10-16, 23:56
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-10-16, 23:58
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-17, 00:01
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-17, 16:42
+
Roshan Naik 2012-10-17, 19:39
Re: Flume 1.3.0 hadoop-0.23 profile
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-10-17, 19:46
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Roshan Naik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   I have a patch to support hadoop2 here
> Its blocked on the availability of an HBase version compiled against
> Hadoop2. It appears the next release of HBase will publish both hadoop1 & 2
> versions. If you want to get this going locally..
>  - compile HBase with hadoop 2 profile
>  - grab this patch for flume, revise the HBase version to whatever you
> built and build Flume using the hadoop-2.0 profile.

It seems that a certain percentage of your patch has been covered
by FLUME-1650 and FLUME-1651. I hope those will be made available
as part of Flume 1.3.0 release.

Thanks,
Roman.
+