Flume >> mail # user >> Flume Data Directory Cleanup

Flume Data Directory Cleanup
Hi All,

I have a very busy channel that has about 100,000 events queued up.  My
data directory has about 50 data files, each about 1.6 GB.  I don't believe
my 100k events could be consuming that much space, so I'm jumping to
conclusions and assuming that most of these files are old and due for
cleanup (but I suppose it's possible).  I'm not finding much guidance in
the user guide on how often these files are cleaned up / removed /
compacted / etc.

Any thoughts on what's going on here, or what settings I should look for?
 Thanks.

-- Jeremy