Zookeeper >> mail # user >> sasl authentication is given to the user during create nodes, node deletion is happening with 'delete' cmd

sasl authentication is given to the user during create nodes, node deletion is happening with 'delete' cmd
Hi All,

I'm trying to use the ZooKeeper sasl. Actually I'm a bit confused when using the delete command.

Say, I have created two znodes:

 'app1' directly under '/' with hbase/[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:hbase/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 'app2' directly under '/' with hbase/[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:hbase/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Now, I have logged in as zkcli/[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:zkcli/[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and this is not given as super user. When I tried to delete the znodes '/app1' and '/app2', it is allowing and not authenticating.

Here, I'm thinking that 'zkcli' will not have the access to delete these two nodes.

Is this a problem or anything I'm missing. Can you please help me to resolve this and how the security can be applied here.
Thanks,
Rakesh
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-05-25, 00:18