HDFS, mail # user - Re: How to unit test mappers reading data from DistributedCache?

Re: How to unit test mappers reading data from DistributedCache?
Harsh J 2013-01-18, 07:08
Best to ask on MRUnit's own lists at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

However, to answer your question, yes it does. Look at this test case:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mrunit/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/mrunit/TestDistributedCache.java
.

The JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRUNIT-98 implemented this.

--