HBase >> mail # user >> Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data

Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data
Hi there
I have a cluster with 12 nodes that each of them has 2 core of CPU. Now,I
want insert large data about 2Gb in 80 sec ( or 6Gb in 240sec ). I've used
Map-Reduce over hbase,but I can't achieve proper result .
I'd be glad if you tell me what I can do to get better result or which
parameters should I config or tune to improve Map-Reduce/Hbase performance ?

Tnx