MapReduce >> mail # user >> MapReduce to load data in HBase

Re: MapReduce to load data in HBase
Hello Panshul,

    My answers :
1- You can serialize the entire jSON into a byte[ ] and store it in a
cell.(Is it important for you extract individual values from your JSON and
then put them into the table?)
2- You can write your own datatype to pass your object to the reducer. But,
it must be a Writable+Comparable. Alternatively you van use Avro.
3- For generating unique keys, you can use MR counters.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com