Flume >> mail # user >> Can we use escape sequences in file_roll sink?

Can we use escape sequences in file_roll sink?
Hello,

I tried to use %Y in my sink.directory in the file_roll sink but it
resulted in exception:

15 Jun 2013 00:26:20,596 ERROR
[SinkRunner-PollingRunner-DefaultSinkProcessor]
(org.apache.flume.SinkRunner$PollingRunner.run:160)  - Unable to deliver
event. Exception follows.
org.apache.flume.EventDeliveryException: Failed to open file
/var/emaillenin/card/data/%Y/1371236170080-1 while delivering event
        at
org.apache.flume.sink.RollingFileSink.process(RollingFileSink.java:177)
        at
org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor.process(DefaultSinkProcessor.java:68)
        at
org.apache.flume.SinkRunner$PollingRunner.run(SinkRunner.java:147)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/var/emaillenin/card/data/%Y/1371236170080-1 (No such file or directory)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:194)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:145)
        at
org.apache.flume.sink.RollingFileSink.process(RollingFileSink.java:169)
        ... 3 more

When I remove %Y from the path and tried again, the files get created
successfuly. Are there any ways to use these escape sequences in file_roll
sink?

Thanks,
Lenin