Flume >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Flume version 1.2.0 (rc1)

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Flume version 1.2.0 (rc1)
With 5 +1 votes, 1 +0 votes and 0 -1 votes, this release candidate is
promoted to a release.

Tally of votes is as follows:

+1 Votes: 5 total including 4 PMC votes:
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
Hari Shreedharan (PMC)
Jarek Jarcec Cecho (PMC)
Mike Percy (PMC)